Criminal Injuries


If you have been physically and/or psychologically injured as a result of a violent crime, you may be entitled to claim compensation from the Criminal  Injuries Compensation Authority which runs a Government scheme to compensate the  blameless  victims of violent crime. The scheme also covers people whose loved ones have died as a result of violent crime.


You may be eligible for compensation if:


  • The incident was reported to the police (a crime reference number will be needed)
  • The application was made for compensation within 2 years of the crime occurring
  • Your injuries meet the minimum award of £1,000.00
  • You fully co-operate with the police and the criminal justice  system
  • Sought medical treatment in relation to your injuries

While legal advice is not always necessary to make an application to the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority, our  specialists might be the difference between a claim being successful and a claim that is rejected. We will  also use our expertise to win you as much compensation as possible.


Make use of our FREE Consultation service for any questions or concerns that you may have.



We can confirm we operate a NO WIN NO FEE agreement whereby we ensure your legal costs are only payable upon SUCCESSFUL completion of your case.