Dentists generally provide a good service but unfortunately, occasionally things can go wrong, whether it is, for example:
- Misdiagnosis regarding tooth decay or gum disease
- Crown and bridge problems
- Failed or improperly fitting of dental implants
- Incorrect tooth extractions
- Incorrect or improper fitting of veeners
- Sinus lifts
- Root canal treatments
- Dentist not obtaining consent to dental treatment
If you have been injured due to dental negligence or botched cosmetic surgery you may be able to take legal action for compensation.
Legal actions for compensation for dental negligence are difficult and expert advice and expert evidence are needed to work out whether you have a claim. Our specialist dental negligence solicitors will be able to advise you and we will act for you on a NO WIN NO FEE basis meaning that you will not have to pay any legal fees should your case be unsuccessful. Request a Free Consultation today.