The Versus Law Industrial Disease Team have built up a highly credible portfolio of cases settled, maximising Claimant’s compensation awards in the process.
- We have successfully dealt with relatively straight forward claims, as well as more complex claims, including those against a number of Defendants where the Client has worked for more than one noisy employer.
- We have a vast array of expertise and resources which enable us to deal with cases on an expeditious basis while ensuring a friendly, supportive and quality service.
- We aim to achieve the best possible outcome for each of our Clients, and their interests are of paramount importance to us.
- We are an accredited team of specialist, with a modern approach to our work whilst retaining traditional values and principles.
- Due to our success, we have established good relations with other professionals, such as reputable barristers, consultants, and noise engineers, which ensures our efficiency of service, and that we are on the “cutting edge” on new developments in the law and practice of Noise Induced Hearing Loss.
- We consider that we have particular strengths in formulating effective strategies for progressing cases towards settlement, as well as very good technical, analysis, and negotiating skills. We pride ourselves on being excellent communicators both with our Clients and when dealing with other professionals and the opposition.
- We work together as a team and therefore, should our Clients not be able to speak to their designated file handler immediately, another team member will only be too happy to assist.
See below, the different types of Industrial Disease claims we deal with;